Tiger Eye – Tiger’s Eye is the stone of good luck. It brings the confidence to the wearer. It boosts the power to focus, promotes the mental clarity, assist to resolve the sentimental issues. Specially use to heal the psychosomatic illness, fear and anxiety. It stabilizes the mood swings, releases stress and aids the quick-tempered.
- Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
- Zodiac - Gemini
- Planet - Sun
- Element - Fire, Earth
- Vibration - Number 4
Black Spinel - It is one of the rarest stone. It is known as a protective stone. It repels negativity and provides inspirations and empowerment to the wearer. It calms the wearer and improves the reproductive system.
- Chakras – Earth Chakra
- Zodiac – Taurus
- Matching Zodiac – Gemini
Common Description –
Material – 925 Sterling Silver & Gemstones
Measurement – 7 inch
These Bracelets are made of environment friendly gemstones and nickel free silver. They absorb negative energy and transfer positive vibes to human body
Perfect for Daily wear, for special occasions and gifting
Best gifts for Christmas, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary,, Thanksgiving etc.
Perfect gift for parents, loved ones, best friend, son or daughter, etc.
Care Instruction –
Most gemstone jewelry is durable, but still, some care needs to be taken.
- Always remove jewelry before doing any housework - household cleaning chemicals are corrosive and may damage the gems permanently
- Remove jewelry before doing any manual labor or any work which requires your hand to be immersed in water.
- Remove jewelry before swimming or having a shower – chlorine and soap water, may damage the gemstones and their setting
- Remove jewelry before sleeping as tossing and turning may put excess pressure on your jewelry which can cause loosening or breaking of jewelry
- Put on your jewelry after using perfume and hair care products have dried, as they may cause breaking of gemstones
- Store jewelry in a dark place, away from direct sunlight, such as in a pouch, ziplock bag, or jewelry box. This may cause fading of gemstones and air humidity may cause oxidizing of silver
Silver can be oxidized quite easily, leaving it looking black and dirty. To keep it shiny, you can polish it gently with a jewelry cloth or you ca n use standard silver polish.
Clean your gemstone with warm water and use a blower to remove excess liquid.
TAKE CARE using polishes and tarnish removers around your gemstones, as they can cause your gemstones to become dull and fade.
Distinctive and captivating qualities of natural stones is that each piece has subtle variation, with unique colors and patterns. As a result, the gemstone in your jewelry may be slightly different from the piece in the picture.